Manager’s lynching: Police to take action against Ghaziabad firm HRM
Ghaziabad: Action would be initiated against
a firm`s HR manager who allegedly opened fire at the
office here, inciting a rampage by employees in which an
assistant manager suffered serious injuries and later died,
police said on Saturday.
HR manager of Allied Nippon Ltd Raj Kumar allegedly fired
from his licensed pistol last Saturday, which incited violence
as employees went on a rampage, lynching the assistant manager
who succumbed to his injuries on Sunday, SSP Raghubir Lal said.
However, firm`s vice president Mahender Chaudhry has
informed police that worker`s act of violence was without any
Lal said bringing firearm in the office is a violation of
Factory Act and to open fire is criminal.
Police named 28 persons in its FIR and have arrested 8 of
them on Sunday last, Lal said, adding many of the employees
are still at large fearing arrest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wow! This self-driving robot can deliver food to your door (Watch)
- 2nd conviction in coal scam; 3 top officials of Rathi steel convicted
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Flipkart-owned Myntra acquires Jabong for an undisclosed amount
- Sandeep Dikshit unhappy with Ajay Maken? Says can't accept a leadership whose objective was to discredit Sheila Dikshit