Manager’s lynching: Police to take action against Ghaziabad firm HRM
Ghaziabad: Action would be initiated against
a firm`s HR manager who allegedly opened fire at the
office here, inciting a rampage by employees in which an
assistant manager suffered serious injuries and later died,
police said on Saturday.
HR manager of Allied Nippon Ltd Raj Kumar allegedly fired
from his licensed pistol last Saturday, which incited violence
as employees went on a rampage, lynching the assistant manager
who succumbed to his injuries on Sunday, SSP Raghubir Lal said.
However, firm`s vice president Mahender Chaudhry has
informed police that worker`s act of violence was without any
Lal said bringing firearm in the office is a violation of
Factory Act and to open fire is criminal.
Police named 28 persons in its FIR and have arrested 8 of
them on Sunday last, Lal said, adding many of the employees
are still at large fearing arrest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof