Maneka Gandhi declares assets worth crores
Pilibhit: Though senior BJP leader and sitting MP from Aonla, Maneka Gandhi does not own a vehicle, she has movable and immovable properties whose value run into several crore rupees.
As per the affidavit filed along with the nomination papers for Pilibhit seat, Maneka has Rs 39,365 as cash in hand, and more than Rs 6.07 crore deposited in bank.
She has shares and bonds of over Rs 4.52 crore, besides insurance of about Rs 23.97 lakh and jewellery of approximately Rs 14.7 lakh.
She also owns a .32 bore rifle, but no agricultural land.
Among immovable peoperties, the BJP leader has commercial apartment worth Rs 6.95 crore and a residential building worth Rs 24.95 crore.
Maneka has paid income tax of Rs 2.19 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!