Maneka Gandhi declares assets worth crores
Pilibhit: Though senior BJP leader and sitting MP from Aonla, Maneka Gandhi does not own a vehicle, she has movable and immovable properties whose value run into several crore rupees.
As per the affidavit filed along with the nomination papers for Pilibhit seat, Maneka has Rs 39,365 as cash in hand, and more than Rs 6.07 crore deposited in bank.
She has shares and bonds of over Rs 4.52 crore, besides insurance of about Rs 23.97 lakh and jewellery of approximately Rs 14.7 lakh.
She also owns a .32 bore rifle, but no agricultural land.
Among immovable peoperties, the BJP leader has commercial apartment worth Rs 6.95 crore and a residential building worth Rs 24.95 crore.
Maneka has paid income tax of Rs 2.19 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your depressed better-half can make you sad too!
- 70% want Narendra Modi to be PM till 2024, 62% happy with his performance: Survey
- Chhota Rajan faces death threat from Chhota Shakeel while in Tihar
- World's largest telescope may be set up in Ladakh
- Top quotes by PM Narendra Modi at launch of free LPG scheme for poor families