Man`s body found hanging outside a train`s window at Mathura junction
Mathura: The body of a man was on Monday found hanging outside the window of a train at the junction station here, police said.
The identity of the deceased, who seems to be in his mid-30s, is yet to be known, they said.
GRP Inspector Puran Singh Chauhan said prima facie it seemed the man had committed suicide by tying one end of a rope to the window`s grill and the other around his neck.
Since the train reached the junction around 4 am in the morning, nobody saw him, he added.
Police said the man was not carrying a train ticket and therefore, his identity could not be immediately known.
Investigations are on, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon