Married Delhi woman gang-raped in moving car
Ghaziabad: A 25-year-old married woman from Delhi was allegedly gang raped in a moving car by four youths, including two sons of her landlord, in Sahibabad area here.
The incident took place late last night, police said.
After sexually assaulting her, the four accused abandoned the woman at a secluded place and fled, they said.
Based on her complaint, a case of rape has been registered.
The woman, who lives in Nand Nagri area of Delhi, told in her complaint that she had come alone to offer prayers at a `dargah` (shrine) in Artala area yesterday.
She alleged that her landlord`s son Hemant and Lala, along with two others were following her.
After finding her alone when she was returning, they dragged her in their car and raped her, before abandoning here near Hindon river, a senior police officer said.
They also threatened her not to reveal the matter to anyone.
Her medical examination has been conducted and the report is awaited, the officer said, adding that a manhunt is on to arrest the four accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16