Married Delhi woman gang-raped in moving car
Ghaziabad: A 25-year-old married woman from Delhi was allegedly gang raped in a moving car by four youths, including two sons of her landlord, in Sahibabad area here.
The incident took place late last night, police said.
After sexually assaulting her, the four accused abandoned the woman at a secluded place and fled, they said.
Based on her complaint, a case of rape has been registered.
The woman, who lives in Nand Nagri area of Delhi, told in her complaint that she had come alone to offer prayers at a `dargah` (shrine) in Artala area yesterday.
She alleged that her landlord`s son Hemant and Lala, along with two others were following her.
After finding her alone when she was returning, they dragged her in their car and raped her, before abandoning here near Hindon river, a senior police officer said.
They also threatened her not to reveal the matter to anyone.
Her medical examination has been conducted and the report is awaited, the officer said, adding that a manhunt is on to arrest the four accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir