Married Delhi woman gang-raped in moving car
Ghaziabad: A 25-year-old married woman from Delhi was allegedly gang raped in a moving car by four youths, including two sons of her landlord, in Sahibabad area here.
The incident took place late last night, police said.
After sexually assaulting her, the four accused abandoned the woman at a secluded place and fled, they said.
Based on her complaint, a case of rape has been registered.
The woman, who lives in Nand Nagri area of Delhi, told in her complaint that she had come alone to offer prayers at a `dargah` (shrine) in Artala area yesterday.
She alleged that her landlord`s son Hemant and Lala, along with two others were following her.
After finding her alone when she was returning, they dragged her in their car and raped her, before abandoning here near Hindon river, a senior police officer said.
They also threatened her not to reveal the matter to anyone.
Her medical examination has been conducted and the report is awaited, the officer said, adding that a manhunt is on to arrest the four accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list