Married Delhi woman gang-raped in moving car
Ghaziabad: A 25-year-old married woman from Delhi was allegedly gang raped in a moving car by four youths, including two sons of her landlord, in Sahibabad area here.
The incident took place late last night, police said.
After sexually assaulting her, the four accused abandoned the woman at a secluded place and fled, they said.
Based on her complaint, a case of rape has been registered.
The woman, who lives in Nand Nagri area of Delhi, told in her complaint that she had come alone to offer prayers at a `dargah` (shrine) in Artala area yesterday.
She alleged that her landlord`s son Hemant and Lala, along with two others were following her.
After finding her alone when she was returning, they dragged her in their car and raped her, before abandoning here near Hindon river, a senior police officer said.
They also threatened her not to reveal the matter to anyone.
Her medical examination has been conducted and the report is awaited, the officer said, adding that a manhunt is on to arrest the four accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Tusshar Kapoor’s decision to embrace fatherhood will inspire you – Details inside
- Yazidi victim demands genocide trial for IS leaders
- Several parts of Telangana receive heavy rain
- Ask Sourav Ganguly what problem he has with me: Ravi Shastri on his absence during interview
- Rajinikanth ji's film stole the poster of our film, says Irrfan Khan