Married woman injured in acid attack in Aligarh
Aligarh (UP): A married woman was seriously injured when her colleague allegedly threw acid at her in Sarai Miyan locality in the Delhi gate area here, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place yesterday afternoon when the woman aged about 36 was in her home and one Yusuf attacked her with acid and ran away, police said.
The victim`s 10-year-old daughter and an aunt were also injured in the incident, they said.
The victim and the accused are co-workers in a local lock factory here, they said, adding that the injured persons were rushed to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
No arrests have so far been made in the case, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis