Married woman injured in acid attack in Aligarh
Aligarh (UP): A married woman was seriously injured when her colleague allegedly threw acid at her in Sarai Miyan locality in the Delhi gate area here, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place yesterday afternoon when the woman aged about 36 was in her home and one Yusuf attacked her with acid and ran away, police said.
The victim`s 10-year-old daughter and an aunt were also injured in the incident, they said.
The victim and the accused are co-workers in a local lock factory here, they said, adding that the injured persons were rushed to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
No arrests have so far been made in the case, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB