Married woman injured in acid attack in Aligarh
Aligarh (UP): A married woman was seriously injured when her colleague allegedly threw acid at her in Sarai Miyan locality in the Delhi gate area here, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place yesterday afternoon when the woman aged about 36 was in her home and one Yusuf attacked her with acid and ran away, police said.
The victim`s 10-year-old daughter and an aunt were also injured in the incident, they said.
The victim and the accused are co-workers in a local lock factory here, they said, adding that the injured persons were rushed to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
No arrests have so far been made in the case, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery