Married woman injured in acid attack in Aligarh
Aligarh (UP): A married woman was seriously injured when her colleague allegedly threw acid at her in Sarai Miyan locality in the Delhi gate area here, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place yesterday afternoon when the woman aged about 36 was in her home and one Yusuf attacked her with acid and ran away, police said.
The victim`s 10-year-old daughter and an aunt were also injured in the incident, they said.
The victim and the accused are co-workers in a local lock factory here, they said, adding that the injured persons were rushed to the hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
No arrests have so far been made in the case, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past