Mathura: Two burnt alive in accident while trying to smuggle liquor
Mathura: Two alleged liquor smugglers died
and another received injuries when their vehicle caught fire
following an accident in Kosi Kalan Thursday, police said.
"The smugglers were carrying liquor from Haryana to Uttar
Pradesh in their car which struck against an electric pole,
overturned and caught fire at Kosi Highway Tiraha," SP (Rural)
Radhey Mohan Bharadwaj said.
The vehicle was laden with liquor, he said, adding that
this increased the intensity of the fire, leaving no time for
the deceased Vijay (35) and Mahesh (26) to escape.
Satya Prakash alias Satto was the only person to come out
of the vehicle even as fire fighters and locals made an
attempt to douse the flames, he said.
He has been admitted to a private nursing home in Kosi
Kalan where his condition is said to be critical, Bharadwaj
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS