Mayawati attacks Samajwadi Party
Agra: Former Uttar Pradesh chief minister and Bahujan Samaj Party supremo Mayawati Sunday refuted allegations by the ruling Samajwadi Party that her government wasted precious space by developing parks.
She said if the Samajwadi Party was so keen to construct hospitals and colleges in the parks developed by her government to honour the leaders and social reformers, then it could start with Ram Manohar Lohia Park in Lucknow.
She was addressing a huge gathering of party workers at Bheem Nagri as part of the three-day Ambedkar Jayanti celebrations.
Mayawati also met party MPs and legislators to discuss strategies for the next Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured