Mayawati attacks Samajwadi Party
Agra: Former Uttar Pradesh chief minister and Bahujan Samaj Party supremo Mayawati Sunday refuted allegations by the ruling Samajwadi Party that her government wasted precious space by developing parks.
She said if the Samajwadi Party was so keen to construct hospitals and colleges in the parks developed by her government to honour the leaders and social reformers, then it could start with Ram Manohar Lohia Park in Lucknow.
She was addressing a huge gathering of party workers at Bheem Nagri as part of the three-day Ambedkar Jayanti celebrations.
Mayawati also met party MPs and legislators to discuss strategies for the next Lok Sabha elections.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory