Mayawati attacks Samajwadi Party
Agra: Former Uttar Pradesh chief minister and Bahujan Samaj Party supremo Mayawati Sunday refuted allegations by the ruling Samajwadi Party that her government wasted precious space by developing parks.
She said if the Samajwadi Party was so keen to construct hospitals and colleges in the parks developed by her government to honour the leaders and social reformers, then it could start with Ram Manohar Lohia Park in Lucknow.
She was addressing a huge gathering of party workers at Bheem Nagri as part of the three-day Ambedkar Jayanti celebrations.
Mayawati also met party MPs and legislators to discuss strategies for the next Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie