Mayawati exploiting Dalit sentiments: Uma Bharti
Lucknow: BJP leader Uma Bharti on Monday
alleged Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and BSP supremo Mayawati
is the biggest exploiter of sentiments of Dalits and
"Mayawati, who is ruling with a feudal mindset, has
exploited and misused sentiments of Dalits oppressed from
centuries," she told reporters here.
Bharti said Mayawati at a rally yesterday had affirmed
that her elephant (BSP`s party symbol) would crush opposition
"I want to say that Mayawati`s elephant is that of stone
which cannot move. This elephant has no sentiments," she said.
The BJP leader alleged the BSP government was the most
insensitive government in the history of the country.
"It is insensitive towards the interest of the people
and the CM is not available to the public," she said.
She alleged maximum atrocities are being committed
against women in Uttar Pradesh.
Referring to Congress leader Rahul Gandhi`s remarks on
UP migrants, Bharti said "a person, who considers the people
of UP as beggars, has no right to step in the state."
Bharti said her party would launch "Pradesh Bachchao,
BJP Lao" campaign from December one during which around 50
meetings would be held in each assembly segment.
On FDI in retail, she said at personal level she was
always against the Foreign Direct Investment and added
torching foreign stores was the only option.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP