Mayawati govt crossing limits of brutality: BJP
Allahabad: BJP national vice-president
Kalraj Mishra on Wednesday accused the Mayawati government of
"crossing limits of brutality" by initiating police action on
students demanding restoration of their unions.
"After terrorising farmers and lawyers, police has now
lathi charged the students holding peaceful protest demanding
restoration of student unions. The government has crossed
limits of brutality," Mishra said during his Jan Swabhiman
Yatra in Uttar Pradesh.
He alleged that the BSP government was attempting to crush
people demonstrating in a democratic manner to raise their
problems and demands.
The BJP leader alleged that law and order has hit rock
bottom in the state where harassment of Dalits was on the
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma