Mayawati orders effective execution of e-governance project
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Mayawati on Wednesday directed officials to effectively implement
e-governance programme for faster delivery of welfare schemes
to the people.
She directed that e-district scheme, being implemented
in six districts on pilot basis, should be implemented in the
remaining 65 districts of the state, official sources said.
At present the scheme is being implemented in
Gorakhpur, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Sultanpur, Sitapur
and Rae Bareli under national e-governance programme of the
Mayawati directed that working of Jan Suvidha Kendras
set up in rural areas should be made more effective and
transparent so that people were not required to run
unnecessarily for obtaining various certificates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued