Mayawati orders effective execution of e-governance project
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Mayawati on Wednesday directed officials to effectively implement
e-governance programme for faster delivery of welfare schemes
to the people.
She directed that e-district scheme, being implemented
in six districts on pilot basis, should be implemented in the
remaining 65 districts of the state, official sources said.
At present the scheme is being implemented in
Gorakhpur, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Sultanpur, Sitapur
and Rae Bareli under national e-governance programme of the
Mayawati directed that working of Jan Suvidha Kendras
set up in rural areas should be made more effective and
transparent so that people were not required to run
unnecessarily for obtaining various certificates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!