Mayawati orders effective execution of e-governance project
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Mayawati on Wednesday directed officials to effectively implement
e-governance programme for faster delivery of welfare schemes
to the people.
She directed that e-district scheme, being implemented
in six districts on pilot basis, should be implemented in the
remaining 65 districts of the state, official sources said.
At present the scheme is being implemented in
Gorakhpur, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Sultanpur, Sitapur
and Rae Bareli under national e-governance programme of the
Mayawati directed that working of Jan Suvidha Kendras
set up in rural areas should be made more effective and
transparent so that people were not required to run
unnecessarily for obtaining various certificates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP