Mayawati orders effective execution of e-governance project
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Mayawati on Wednesday directed officials to effectively implement
e-governance programme for faster delivery of welfare schemes
to the people.
She directed that e-district scheme, being implemented
in six districts on pilot basis, should be implemented in the
remaining 65 districts of the state, official sources said.
At present the scheme is being implemented in
Gorakhpur, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Sultanpur, Sitapur
and Rae Bareli under national e-governance programme of the
Mayawati directed that working of Jan Suvidha Kendras
set up in rural areas should be made more effective and
transparent so that people were not required to run
unnecessarily for obtaining various certificates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 10th X Results 2016 CBSE Board: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in 10th X class exam result 2016 CBSE Board to be announced soon
- Track your lost Android phone in these steps; remotely lock or erase data
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- Worrying signs: Indian student studying in US spotted in ISIS video, says report