Mayawati transfers three SP level officers
Ghaziabad: To control crime in the district,
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati on Tuesday transfered three
SP level officers in Ghaziabad.
SSP Raghubir Lal was given a warning of two months to
improve the law and order situation while SP (Rural) MM Beg,
SP (city) AK Vijeta and SP (crime) Jai Prakash have been
transfered, officials said, adding, the posts will be filled
in a few days.
Meanwhile, District Magistrate of Ghaziabad, Hridesh
Kumar and District Magistrate of Noida, Deepak Kumar received
appreciation letters from the Chief Minister for better
implementation of government welfare policies, they added.
Mayawati on Monday transferred four police officers of
Gautam Buddha Nagar district, including its SSP and ordered
the creation of a new UP NCR Police Zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Tata Motors launches two new commercial vehicles in Indonesia
- ArcelorMittal to pay $110 million fine for price fixing in South Africa
- Sisodia attacks PM on 'killer' Chinese manjha, demands ban on import
- India seeks Iraq help in release of abducted Indians
- No more at risk! Three rare Channel island fox subspecies removed from endangered list