Mayawati transfers three SP level officers
Ghaziabad: To control crime in the district,
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati on Tuesday transfered three
SP level officers in Ghaziabad.
SSP Raghubir Lal was given a warning of two months to
improve the law and order situation while SP (Rural) MM Beg,
SP (city) AK Vijeta and SP (crime) Jai Prakash have been
transfered, officials said, adding, the posts will be filled
in a few days.
Meanwhile, District Magistrate of Ghaziabad, Hridesh
Kumar and District Magistrate of Noida, Deepak Kumar received
appreciation letters from the Chief Minister for better
implementation of government welfare policies, they added.
Mayawati on Monday transferred four police officers of
Gautam Buddha Nagar district, including its SSP and ordered
the creation of a new UP NCR Police Zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured