Mayawati transfers three SP level officers
Ghaziabad: To control crime in the district,
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati on Tuesday transfered three
SP level officers in Ghaziabad.
SSP Raghubir Lal was given a warning of two months to
improve the law and order situation while SP (Rural) MM Beg,
SP (city) AK Vijeta and SP (crime) Jai Prakash have been
transfered, officials said, adding, the posts will be filled
in a few days.
Meanwhile, District Magistrate of Ghaziabad, Hridesh
Kumar and District Magistrate of Noida, Deepak Kumar received
appreciation letters from the Chief Minister for better
implementation of government welfare policies, they added.
Mayawati on Monday transferred four police officers of
Gautam Buddha Nagar district, including its SSP and ordered
the creation of a new UP NCR Police Zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan