Mayawati transfers three SP level officers
Ghaziabad: To control crime in the district,
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati on Tuesday transfered three
SP level officers in Ghaziabad.
SSP Raghubir Lal was given a warning of two months to
improve the law and order situation while SP (Rural) MM Beg,
SP (city) AK Vijeta and SP (crime) Jai Prakash have been
transfered, officials said, adding, the posts will be filled
in a few days.
Meanwhile, District Magistrate of Ghaziabad, Hridesh
Kumar and District Magistrate of Noida, Deepak Kumar received
appreciation letters from the Chief Minister for better
implementation of government welfare policies, they added.
Mayawati on Monday transferred four police officers of
Gautam Buddha Nagar district, including its SSP and ordered
the creation of a new UP NCR Police Zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal