Mayawati transfers three SP level officers
Ghaziabad: To control crime in the district,
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati on Tuesday transfered three
SP level officers in Ghaziabad.
SSP Raghubir Lal was given a warning of two months to
improve the law and order situation while SP (Rural) MM Beg,
SP (city) AK Vijeta and SP (crime) Jai Prakash have been
transfered, officials said, adding, the posts will be filled
in a few days.
Meanwhile, District Magistrate of Ghaziabad, Hridesh
Kumar and District Magistrate of Noida, Deepak Kumar received
appreciation letters from the Chief Minister for better
implementation of government welfare policies, they added.
Mayawati on Monday transferred four police officers of
Gautam Buddha Nagar district, including its SSP and ordered
the creation of a new UP NCR Police Zone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Subramanian Swamy may soon form Virat Hindustan Sansadiya Sangam of MPs for grand Hindutva concept
- Indian Premier League, Match 28: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab - Preview
- Indian Premier League, Match 29: Rising Pune Supergiants vs Mumbai Indians - Preview
- Draft Bill for statehood of Delhi is ready: CM Arvind Kejriwal
- China, Japan foreign ministers hold rare talks to reduce mistrust in ties