Mayawati`s behaviour `belagam`: SP
Lucknow: The ruling SP on Tuesday attacked BSP supremo Mayawati saying her behaviour is `belagam` (uncontrolled).
"Mayawati does not have restrain in her language...The behaviour and action of Mayawati is `belagam` (uncontrolled)," SP spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury told reporters here.
Mayawati, addressing a function to mark B R Ambedkar`s 122th birth anniversary on April 14, had said that SP "goons" will be "taught a lesson" when she returns to power.
Chowdhury also accused the SP supremo of making a record record of corruption during her regime and alleged that her entire Cabinet was corrupt.
"She is afraid of going to jail as her government had made a record of corruption and her entire Cabinet was corrupt," Chowdhury attacked.
"During Mayawati`s regime, there was no law and order in the state and she misused her position for grabbing lands," Chowdhury alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional