Mayawati`s behaviour `belagam`: SP
Lucknow: The ruling SP on Tuesday attacked BSP supremo Mayawati saying her behaviour is `belagam` (uncontrolled).
"Mayawati does not have restrain in her language...The behaviour and action of Mayawati is `belagam` (uncontrolled)," SP spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury told reporters here.
Mayawati, addressing a function to mark B R Ambedkar`s 122th birth anniversary on April 14, had said that SP "goons" will be "taught a lesson" when she returns to power.
Chowdhury also accused the SP supremo of making a record record of corruption during her regime and alleged that her entire Cabinet was corrupt.
"She is afraid of going to jail as her government had made a record of corruption and her entire Cabinet was corrupt," Chowdhury attacked.
"During Mayawati`s regime, there was no law and order in the state and she misused her position for grabbing lands," Chowdhury alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- IIT-Guwahati student develops a mobile app to monitor indoor air quality
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list