Mayawati`s behaviour `belagam`: SP
Lucknow: The ruling SP on Tuesday attacked BSP supremo Mayawati saying her behaviour is `belagam` (uncontrolled).
"Mayawati does not have restrain in her language...The behaviour and action of Mayawati is `belagam` (uncontrolled)," SP spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury told reporters here.
Mayawati, addressing a function to mark B R Ambedkar`s 122th birth anniversary on April 14, had said that SP "goons" will be "taught a lesson" when she returns to power.
Chowdhury also accused the SP supremo of making a record record of corruption during her regime and alleged that her entire Cabinet was corrupt.
"She is afraid of going to jail as her government had made a record of corruption and her entire Cabinet was corrupt," Chowdhury attacked.
"During Mayawati`s regime, there was no law and order in the state and she misused her position for grabbing lands," Chowdhury alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?