Mayawati`s behaviour `belagam`: SP
Lucknow: The ruling SP on Tuesday attacked BSP supremo Mayawati saying her behaviour is `belagam` (uncontrolled).
"Mayawati does not have restrain in her language...The behaviour and action of Mayawati is `belagam` (uncontrolled)," SP spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury told reporters here.
Mayawati, addressing a function to mark B R Ambedkar`s 122th birth anniversary on April 14, had said that SP "goons" will be "taught a lesson" when she returns to power.
Chowdhury also accused the SP supremo of making a record record of corruption during her regime and alleged that her entire Cabinet was corrupt.
"She is afraid of going to jail as her government had made a record of corruption and her entire Cabinet was corrupt," Chowdhury attacked.
"During Mayawati`s regime, there was no law and order in the state and she misused her position for grabbing lands," Chowdhury alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez