MBA student among 4 held in dacoity case
Ghaziabad: Four students, one of them
pursuing MBA, have been arrested in connection with a dacoity
in the house of a local oil trader, police said today.
The four, also including an engineering student, were
allegedly involved in the dacoity in the house of Suresh Kumar
Sharma, 50, in posh Sona Enclave three weeks ago. Cash and
valuables estimated to be around Rs 3 lakh were looted from
According to SP (Rural) M M Beg, the youths were arrested
with the help of a mobile phone that they had snatched away
from Sharma`s wife.
"The phone was tracked when one of them used it for
talking to his girl friend," the officer said.
Deepak (21), Rahul (24) Vinay (22) and Satender (20) are
all locals hailing from upper middle class families. Two of
them are pursuing graduation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda