MBA student among 4 held in dacoity case
Ghaziabad: Four students, one of them
pursuing MBA, have been arrested in connection with a dacoity
in the house of a local oil trader, police said today.
The four, also including an engineering student, were
allegedly involved in the dacoity in the house of Suresh Kumar
Sharma, 50, in posh Sona Enclave three weeks ago. Cash and
valuables estimated to be around Rs 3 lakh were looted from
According to SP (Rural) M M Beg, the youths were arrested
with the help of a mobile phone that they had snatched away
from Sharma`s wife.
"The phone was tracked when one of them used it for
talking to his girl friend," the officer said.
Deepak (21), Rahul (24) Vinay (22) and Satender (20) are
all locals hailing from upper middle class families. Two of
them are pursuing graduation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation