MBA student among 4 held in dacoity case
Ghaziabad: Four students, one of them
pursuing MBA, have been arrested in connection with a dacoity
in the house of a local oil trader, police said today.
The four, also including an engineering student, were
allegedly involved in the dacoity in the house of Suresh Kumar
Sharma, 50, in posh Sona Enclave three weeks ago. Cash and
valuables estimated to be around Rs 3 lakh were looted from
According to SP (Rural) M M Beg, the youths were arrested
with the help of a mobile phone that they had snatched away
from Sharma`s wife.
"The phone was tracked when one of them used it for
talking to his girl friend," the officer said.
Deepak (21), Rahul (24) Vinay (22) and Satender (20) are
all locals hailing from upper middle class families. Two of
them are pursuing graduation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman