MBA student among 4 held in dacoity case
Ghaziabad: Four students, one of them
pursuing MBA, have been arrested in connection with a dacoity
in the house of a local oil trader, police said today.
The four, also including an engineering student, were
allegedly involved in the dacoity in the house of Suresh Kumar
Sharma, 50, in posh Sona Enclave three weeks ago. Cash and
valuables estimated to be around Rs 3 lakh were looted from
According to SP (Rural) M M Beg, the youths were arrested
with the help of a mobile phone that they had snatched away
from Sharma`s wife.
"The phone was tracked when one of them used it for
talking to his girl friend," the officer said.
Deepak (21), Rahul (24) Vinay (22) and Satender (20) are
all locals hailing from upper middle class families. Two of
them are pursuing graduation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step