Medical officer killed in Lucknow
Lucknow: A chief medical officer (CMO) was shot dead by unidentified gunmen outside his residence here on Saturday, police said.
VP Singh, CMO (family welfare), was killed in the posh Gomti Nagar area.
"As of now, I can only tell that unidentified gunmen fired several shots at the CMO and managed to escape," police inspector Abhimanyu Dhar Dwivedi told reporters.
"We are yet to establish the motive behind the crime," added Dwivedi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders