Medical student beaten to death in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A final-year MBBS student at the Muzaffarnagar Medical College was allegedly beaten to death by fellow students, police said on Friday.
Manoj Malik was allegedly thrashed by eight students, studying in different classes, in the college premises yesterday, they said.
A case has been registered against Himanshu Saini, Praveen, Monu, Bijender, Amit, Wasina, Asad and Akram at the Mansurpur police station.
The body has been sent for postmortem. The reason behind the attack is yet to be ascertained, police said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative