Medical student beaten to death in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A final-year MBBS student at the Muzaffarnagar Medical College was allegedly beaten to death by fellow students, police said on Friday.
Manoj Malik was allegedly thrashed by eight students, studying in different classes, in the college premises yesterday, they said.
A case has been registered against Himanshu Saini, Praveen, Monu, Bijender, Amit, Wasina, Asad and Akram at the Mansurpur police station.
The body has been sent for postmortem. The reason behind the attack is yet to be ascertained, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Germany warns of anti-migrant backlash after week of bloodshed
- SCs, STs, OBCs with 50 pc marks in Master's eligible for NET: Govt
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8 billion: 10 things to know
- Maharashtra CID to seek custody of Dabholkar murder accused Virendra Tawde
- NGOs to be considered public servants, have to disclose assets and liabilities: Report