Medical student beaten to death in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A final-year MBBS student at the Muzaffarnagar Medical College was allegedly beaten to death by fellow students, police said on Friday.
Manoj Malik was allegedly thrashed by eight students, studying in different classes, in the college premises yesterday, they said.
A case has been registered against Himanshu Saini, Praveen, Monu, Bijender, Amit, Wasina, Asad and Akram at the Mansurpur police station.
The body has been sent for postmortem. The reason behind the attack is yet to be ascertained, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II