Medical student beaten to death in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: A final-year MBBS student at the Muzaffarnagar Medical College was allegedly beaten to death by fellow students, police said on Friday.
Manoj Malik was allegedly thrashed by eight students, studying in different classes, in the college premises yesterday, they said.
A case has been registered against Himanshu Saini, Praveen, Monu, Bijender, Amit, Wasina, Asad and Akram at the Mansurpur police station.
The body has been sent for postmortem. The reason behind the attack is yet to be ascertained, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000