Meerut girl raped, blackmailed with crime video
Meerut: A teenage girl has alleged she was repeatedly abused sexually by a youth, who used to blackmail her with a video of rape he had committed after abducting her.
The 16-year-old, allegedly abducted three months back, managed to escape from captivity on Friday and narrated the incident to parents.
The parents lodged an FIR in this regard following which the accused Neeraj (25) was arrested, SP (Traffic) P K Tewari said on Sunday.
They alleged that Neeraj, a resident of Abdullahpur locality, abducted the girl three months back, raped her, and made a video of the crime, using which he would blackmail her, he said.
The victim has been sent for medical examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?