Meerut: Six injured in group clash
Meerut: Six people were on Friday injured in a
clash between two sects of a same community over some monetary
dispute here, police said.
Six persons were injured at Abdullah village when members
of the two sects pelted stones at one another over some
monetary dispute, they said.
There were also reports of firing, police said, adding
that five persons were detained in connection with the clash.
The situation is under control now and PAC personnel have
been deployed in the area to avoid any further untoward
incident, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!