Meeting to be held for border disputes with Bihar: UP Min
Lucknow: Aiming to sort land disputes in districts lying on the state`s border with Bihar, Uttar Pradesh government Thursday said it would convene a high-level meeting of revenue ministers of both the states.
State revenue minister Ambika Chowdhury said he would soon convene a meeting with his Bihar counterpart to resolve incidents of land disputes in districts bordering the state, while replying to a question by BJP member Shyamdeo Roy Chowdhury in the Assembly.
He said at present, district magistrates of bordering districts of UP and Bihar held meetings to mark pillars and sort out land disputes.
Dalveer Singh of RLD also raised the matter of land dispute in districts bordering Haryana.
Chowdhury said the matter was serious and he would meet legislators, whose constituencies were located on border with other states, and take their suggestions to resolve the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack