Meeting to be held for border disputes with Bihar: UP Min
Lucknow: Aiming to sort land disputes in districts lying on the state`s border with Bihar, Uttar Pradesh government Thursday said it would convene a high-level meeting of revenue ministers of both the states.
State revenue minister Ambika Chowdhury said he would soon convene a meeting with his Bihar counterpart to resolve incidents of land disputes in districts bordering the state, while replying to a question by BJP member Shyamdeo Roy Chowdhury in the Assembly.
He said at present, district magistrates of bordering districts of UP and Bihar held meetings to mark pillars and sort out land disputes.
Dalveer Singh of RLD also raised the matter of land dispute in districts bordering Haryana.
Chowdhury said the matter was serious and he would meet legislators, whose constituencies were located on border with other states, and take their suggestions to resolve the issue.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement