Mercury stays below normal in UP, Lucknow records 2 deg C
Lucknow: Mercury stayed below normal in most places of Uttar Pradesh on Monday with capital city Lucknow recording the minimum temperature at 2.0 degree celsius.
Lucknow was the coldest place in the state.
Night temperature was markedly below normal in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Kanpur divisions, appreciably below normal in Varanasi, Faizabad, Lucknow divisions, below normal in Bareilly, Moradabad, Agra divisions and normal elsewhere, MET officials said.
Dense fog would envelop some places in north UP and cold wave conditions would continue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soil from grave of World War-I hero, Risaldar Badlu Singh, brought to India by BJP minister
- 'Sighed with relief only after Osama Bin Laden's body reached Afghanistan' - Barack Obama in candid interview
- Sony launches water-resistant SRS-XB3 portable wireless speakers at Rs 12,990
- Check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in for Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM? Twitteratis had a blast