Mino girl gang-raped by four in UP
Bhadohi: A 16-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by four persons, including the son of a former MP in Sadashiv Patti village, police said on Friday.
The victim, a student of class XI in her complaint said, she had gone out to relieve herself on the night of July 25, when two youths took her away to a school, where two others joined them later, Superintendent of Police, Subhash Chand Pandey said.
The girl in her statement has said that the four accused fed her some intoxicating substance and then gangraped her, the SP said, adding the next day she was admitted to a nearby hospital by her family, where from she was shifted to the district hospital here last night in a serious condition.
Following her complaint, an FIR was lodged today against the four persons including the son of the MP, police said.
The incident took place in Koirauna police station area. Raids are being carried out to nab the culprits, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn refuses to resign after losing confidence vote
- Serena Williams, Andy Murray cruise at rain-lashed Wimbledon
- 262 new faunal species discovered in India in 2015: Official
- No friction between Army, CRPF over Pampore operations: Northern Command
- Pakistan cannot 'conquer' Kashmir through war: Hina Rabbani Khar