Mino girl gang-raped by four in UP
Bhadohi: A 16-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by four persons, including the son of a former MP in Sadashiv Patti village, police said on Friday.
The victim, a student of class XI in her complaint said, she had gone out to relieve herself on the night of July 25, when two youths took her away to a school, where two others joined them later, Superintendent of Police, Subhash Chand Pandey said.
The girl in her statement has said that the four accused fed her some intoxicating substance and then gangraped her, the SP said, adding the next day she was admitted to a nearby hospital by her family, where from she was shifted to the district hospital here last night in a serious condition.
Following her complaint, an FIR was lodged today against the four persons including the son of the MP, police said.
The incident took place in Koirauna police station area. Raids are being carried out to nab the culprits, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog