Minor administrative reshuffle in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
today transferred an IAS officer and gave additional charge to
another, an official spokesman said.
Hapur-Pilkhua Development Authority vice chairperson
Ritu Maheshwari had been appointed Additional Divisional
Commissioner, Meerut, he said.
Principal Secretary (National Integration) Navtej
Singh had been given additional charge of the Administrative
Reforms Department, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack