Minor administrative reshuffle in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
today transferred an IAS officer and gave additional charge to
another, an official spokesman said.
Hapur-Pilkhua Development Authority vice chairperson
Ritu Maheshwari had been appointed Additional Divisional
Commissioner, Meerut, he said.
Principal Secretary (National Integration) Navtej
Singh had been given additional charge of the Administrative
Reforms Department, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued