Minor administrative reshuffle in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
today transferred an IAS officer and gave additional charge to
another, an official spokesman said.
Hapur-Pilkhua Development Authority vice chairperson
Ritu Maheshwari had been appointed Additional Divisional
Commissioner, Meerut, he said.
Principal Secretary (National Integration) Navtej
Singh had been given additional charge of the Administrative
Reforms Department, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY