Minor administrative reshuffle in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
today transferred an IAS officer and gave additional charge to
another, an official spokesman said.
Hapur-Pilkhua Development Authority vice chairperson
Ritu Maheshwari had been appointed Additional Divisional
Commissioner, Meerut, he said.
Principal Secretary (National Integration) Navtej
Singh had been given additional charge of the Administrative
Reforms Department, the spokesman said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Inhalation therapy, a key to win big against asthma
- HCL Tech Q3 net profit grows 14.4% to Rs 1,926 crore
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS): 10 things you must know!
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report