Minor administrative reshuffle in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government
today transferred an IAS officer and gave additional charge to
another, an official spokesman said.
Hapur-Pilkhua Development Authority vice chairperson
Ritu Maheshwari had been appointed Additional Divisional
Commissioner, Meerut, he said.
Principal Secretary (National Integration) Navtej
Singh had been given additional charge of the Administrative
Reforms Department, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy earthquake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya