Minor administrative reshuffle in UP
Lucknow: In an administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government today cancelled transfer orders of some IAS officials and shifted few others.
Chandra Prakash, who was on the wait list, has been posted as Principal Secretary, Sports and Youth Welfare, an official spokesman said here.
Sanjeev Dubey, who was also on the wait list, has been posted as Principal Secretary, Social Welfare, he said.
The transfer order of Divisional Commissioner, Allahabad Devesh Chaturvedi, who was shifted to Lucknow division in the same capacity with additional charge of Secretary Information, has been cancelled.
Principal Secretary, Administrative Reform, Prabhat Kumar Sarangi has been relieved from the additional charge of Language Department.
Divisional Commissioner, Chitrakoot Lalit Verma has been shifted as Principal Secretary, Language.
Staff officer to the Chief Secretary, Ashok Dixit has been posted as Commissioner Chitrakoot.
Additional Registrar, Cooperative Societies Gaurav Dayal has been posted as Special Secretary, programme implementation and externally aided projects.
Order to give additional charge of Sports and Youth Welfare to Secretary, Samagra Gram Sabha Vikas Vibhag, Bhuvnesh Kumar has been cancelled. He has been given additional charge of planning department.
Similarly, order to relieve Principal Secretary, Cooperative and Agriculture Devashish Panda has been cancelled.
Transfer order of Secretary, Irrigation S P Goel to Cooperative Department has also been cancelled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!