Minor administrative reshuffle in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In yet another administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government on Monday night transferred eight IAS/PCS officers of the state.
According to an official spokesman, additional CEO, Yamuna Expressway Industrial development authority Pramod Kumar Gupta has been made the CEO of the authority.
Registrar, Gautambudh University in Greater Noida, Pramod Kumar Agarwal has been made the additional CEO, the spokesman added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!