Minor booked under Goonda Act in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A Class III student of a
nearby village has found himself booked under the stringent
provisions of the Goonda Act thanks to the callousness of the
A case under Goonda Act was yesterday registered in
Jhinjhana police station against Saddam, son of Yakoob, of
Chosana village, police said.
Goonda Act provides for preventive detention for a
period of three months and imposes stringent conditions for
Acting on a challan filed by the police, an Executive
Magistrate yesterday issued a notice against the boy following
which the boy`s father wrote a complaint to District
District Magistrate Santosh Kumar has assured boy`s
father Yakoob of taking action against the guilty and also
ordered an inquiry into the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Maharashtra B.Ed CET Result 2016: dhe.mhpravesh.in declares B.Ed CET Results, check B.Ed result 2016 by directly clicking here
- Delhi boy 'Sonu', abducted 6 years ago, returns home from Bangladesh today
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady Gaga to pay tribute to Orlando Victims
- Beach fresh in pastel, Priyanka Chopra exhibits simplicity in new magazine cover!