Minor boy kidnapped, killed in Bijnor
Bijnor: A 10-year-old boy, who was allegedly kidnapped last month for ransom, was found murdered in Nagina Dehat area, police said here.
The beheaded body of Bheem Singh, who was missing since March 20, was found lying in a field near Trilokwalla village in the area on Sunday evening, they said.
Police said that his family members had received a letter for ransom money of Rs seven lakh, four days after he went missing.
Four suspected persons were detained for interrogation on complaint of the family members, they said.
Agitated with the incident the local residents blocked Najibabad-Nagina road yesterday, which was later lifted on the assurance of senior police officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users