Minor boy kidnapped, killed in Bijnor
Bijnor: A 10-year-old boy, who was allegedly kidnapped last month for ransom, was found murdered in Nagina Dehat area, police said here.
The beheaded body of Bheem Singh, who was missing since March 20, was found lying in a field near Trilokwalla village in the area on Sunday evening, they said.
Police said that his family members had received a letter for ransom money of Rs seven lakh, four days after he went missing.
Four suspected persons were detained for interrogation on complaint of the family members, they said.
Agitated with the incident the local residents blocked Najibabad-Nagina road yesterday, which was later lifted on the assurance of senior police officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill