Minor boy`s head found, human sacrifice suspected
Bhadoi: In a suspected case of human sacrifice, the head of a minor boy was found in a field in Gopiganj area here, police said on Thursday.
The head of a three-year-old boy was spotted by children who had gone to play in the field, owned by a man identified as OM Singh, they said.
Police said the efforts made to locate the boy`s torso had been in vain, adding that they are yet to ascertain his identity.
In another suspected case of human sacrifice, the decomposed body of a minor girl was found on June 11 with one of her kidneys missing in Bhitokhar village in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users