Minor dalit girl gangraped in UP
Jhansi (UP): A minor Dalit girl was allegedly
abducted and gangraped by three youths here, police said.
The 16-year-old girl, a resident of Gudha Dugara village,
was found in an unconscious state in an agricultural field
three days ago in Todi Fatehpur area and her medical
examination has confirmed rape, Jhansi SSP S P Tripathi said.
Her father today lodged an FIR against three youths of
the same village, the SSP said.
A hunt has been lodged to nab the youths who are
absconding, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Sushant Singh Rajput's Twitter commentary of MS Dhoni's innings at Mohali is a Must Read