Minor gangraped by SP MLA`s domestic help, aides
Balrampur (UP): A 12-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by a domestic help of the Samajwadi Party MLA from Sadar, and his associates at the legislator`s house here, police said on Thursday.
Rakesh and some of his associates allegedly abducted the girl while she had gone to attend to nature`s call on Tuesday night and took her to MLA Jagram Paswan`s house.
The MLA was not present in the premises at the time of the incident.
She was locked in a room for 21 hours and allegedly gangraped, police said, adding that the girl was later dropped at a secluded place last night using the MLA`s vehicle.
On reaching her house she told her family about the incident leading to a strong protest by them and their neighbours who gathered at the MLA`s house.
A case has been lodged and further investigations are on to identify the rest of the accused, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?