Minor gangraped by SP MLA`s domestic help, aides
Balrampur (UP): A 12-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by a domestic help of the Samajwadi Party MLA from Sadar, and his associates at the legislator`s house here, police said on Thursday.
Rakesh and some of his associates allegedly abducted the girl while she had gone to attend to nature`s call on Tuesday night and took her to MLA Jagram Paswan`s house.
The MLA was not present in the premises at the time of the incident.
She was locked in a room for 21 hours and allegedly gangraped, police said, adding that the girl was later dropped at a secluded place last night using the MLA`s vehicle.
On reaching her house she told her family about the incident leading to a strong protest by them and their neighbours who gathered at the MLA`s house.
A case has been lodged and further investigations are on to identify the rest of the accused, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!