Minor girl accuses BSP MLA`s brother of running sex racket
Badaun (UP): A 16-year-old girl, allegedly
abducted 13 days ago and recovered two days back, has accused
the brother of a BSP MLA of running a sex racket.
The girl alleged that Akram, brother of BSP MLA from
Usehat Muslim Khan, along with three others were running a sex
racket, adding that she had been taken to Delhi by two
members of the gang -- Amir and Nida -- and was kept near Jama
Masjid together with three to four other girls.
Both the accused, including a girl, have already
been arrested in connection with the kidnapping case.
Despite repeated attempts the MLAs brother could not
The girl, who would record her statement before the
magistrate tomorrow, made the allegations to reporters here.
Sources said the probe will start after the girl
records her statement.
According to official sources, the girl was indeed
taken to Delhi on May 13 from where she was recovered two days
ago, although they also added that the MLAs brother had
assisted in the recovery of the girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen