Minor girl accuses BSP MLA`s brother of running sex racket
Badaun (UP): A 16-year-old girl, allegedly
abducted 13 days ago and recovered two days back, has accused
the brother of a BSP MLA of running a sex racket.
The girl alleged that Akram, brother of BSP MLA from
Usehat Muslim Khan, along with three others were running a sex
racket, adding that she had been taken to Delhi by two
members of the gang -- Amir and Nida -- and was kept near Jama
Masjid together with three to four other girls.
Both the accused, including a girl, have already
been arrested in connection with the kidnapping case.
Despite repeated attempts the MLAs brother could not
The girl, who would record her statement before the
magistrate tomorrow, made the allegations to reporters here.
Sources said the probe will start after the girl
records her statement.
According to official sources, the girl was indeed
taken to Delhi on May 13 from where she was recovered two days
ago, although they also added that the MLAs brother had
assisted in the recovery of the girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Vijay Mallya deliberately concealing his assets, banks to SC
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- Bulandshahr rape: SC pulls up UP Govt, Azam Khan over controversial remark - Details inside
- Scorpene data leak 'a matter of serious concern', asked DCNS for urgent probe: Navy Chief Sunil Lanba
- Forget Freedom 251, here comes another smartphone at Rs 501