Minor girl accuses BSP MLA`s brother of running sex racket
Badaun (UP): A 16-year-old girl, allegedly
abducted 13 days ago and recovered two days back, has accused
the brother of a BSP MLA of running a sex racket.
The girl alleged that Akram, brother of BSP MLA from
Usehat Muslim Khan, along with three others were running a sex
racket, adding that she had been taken to Delhi by two
members of the gang -- Amir and Nida -- and was kept near Jama
Masjid together with three to four other girls.
Both the accused, including a girl, have already
been arrested in connection with the kidnapping case.
Despite repeated attempts the MLAs brother could not
The girl, who would record her statement before the
magistrate tomorrow, made the allegations to reporters here.
Sources said the probe will start after the girl
records her statement.
According to official sources, the girl was indeed
taken to Delhi on May 13 from where she was recovered two days
ago, although they also added that the MLAs brother had
assisted in the recovery of the girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok