Minor girl accuses BSP MLA`s brother of running sex racket
Badaun (UP): A 16-year-old girl, allegedly
abducted 13 days ago and recovered two days back, has accused
the brother of a BSP MLA of running a sex racket.
The girl alleged that Akram, brother of BSP MLA from
Usehat Muslim Khan, along with three others were running a sex
racket, adding that she had been taken to Delhi by two
members of the gang -- Amir and Nida -- and was kept near Jama
Masjid together with three to four other girls.
Both the accused, including a girl, have already
been arrested in connection with the kidnapping case.
Despite repeated attempts the MLAs brother could not
The girl, who would record her statement before the
magistrate tomorrow, made the allegations to reporters here.
Sources said the probe will start after the girl
records her statement.
According to official sources, the girl was indeed
taken to Delhi on May 13 from where she was recovered two days
ago, although they also added that the MLAs brother had
assisted in the recovery of the girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing