Minor girl attacked after resisting rape attempt
Lucknow: An eight-year-old girl was injured
after she was attacked by her neighbour for resisting an alleged rape attempt in Gadaura village here, police said Wednesday.
The victim was outside her house when her neighbour,
Fareed, allegedly tried to rape her yesterday, said officials.
When the victim raised an alarm the accused beat the
victim badly and fled from the scene, they said.
Police has registered an FIR and the girl was sent for
A hunt has been launched to nab the accused who is still
at large, said officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list