Minor girl buried alive by her uncle
Lucknow: In a shocking incident, an
eight-year-old girl was today buried alive in Uttar Pradesh by
her uncle who believed that sacrificing the minor would solve
all his problems, a senior police officer said here.
Munau was buried alive by her uncle Shiv Kumar Yadav
in Bangrahan village in Tarabganj area of Gondaa district this
morning, Additional Director General of Police (law and order)
Brij Lal told reporters.
Shiv Kumar believed that sacrificing a minor girl will
solve all his problems and miseries, he said.
Shiv Kumar has been arrested and the body has been
sent for post mortem, the ADG said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL