Minor girl buried alive by her uncle
Lucknow: In a shocking incident, an
eight-year-old girl was today buried alive in Uttar Pradesh by
her uncle who believed that sacrificing the minor would solve
all his problems, a senior police officer said here.
Munau was buried alive by her uncle Shiv Kumar Yadav
in Bangrahan village in Tarabganj area of Gondaa district this
morning, Additional Director General of Police (law and order)
Brij Lal told reporters.
Shiv Kumar believed that sacrificing a minor girl will
solve all his problems and miseries, he said.
Shiv Kumar has been arrested and the body has been
sent for post mortem, the ADG said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Huma Qureshi-Vidyut Jammwal's Gold Glare Selfie! See pic
- Arvind Kejriwal wishes his once arch political rival Kiran Bedi on her elevation as Puducherry Guv
- I see an outset of a footballing atmosphere in India: Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Two lions killed as man jumps into enclosure in attempt to commit suicide - Watch video
- Lord Hanuman's idols are fully smeared with sindoor – Here's why