Minor girl gang-raped in ashram
Ghaziabad: Two members of an ashram was arrested on Monday for allegedly gang-raping a minor girl in the Kaushambi area of the district, police said.
According to a complaint lodged by the 13-year-old victim, three members of Gurukul Shanti Dham Ashram, identified as Vaishali Das, Varun and Shiva gang-raped the girl on July 7, they said.
While Vaishali and Shiva was arrested today, the third accused was yet to be nabbed.
Meanwhile, a case has been registered against the duo in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress