Minor girl gang-raped in ashram
Ghaziabad: Two members of an ashram was arrested on Monday for allegedly gang-raping a minor girl in the Kaushambi area of the district, police said.
According to a complaint lodged by the 13-year-old victim, three members of Gurukul Shanti Dham Ashram, identified as Vaishali Das, Varun and Shiva gang-raped the girl on July 7, they said.
While Vaishali and Shiva was arrested today, the third accused was yet to be nabbed.
Meanwhile, a case has been registered against the duo in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites