Minor girl gang-raped in ashram
Ghaziabad: Two members of an ashram was arrested on Monday for allegedly gang-raping a minor girl in the Kaushambi area of the district, police said.
According to a complaint lodged by the 13-year-old victim, three members of Gurukul Shanti Dham Ashram, identified as Vaishali Das, Varun and Shiva gang-raped the girl on July 7, they said.
While Vaishali and Shiva was arrested today, the third accused was yet to be nabbed.
Meanwhile, a case has been registered against the duo in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender