Minor girl raped in Barbanki in Uttar Pradesh
Barabanki: An 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a man in Nandpurva village here, police said on Saturday.
The accused identified as Bhola Verma (35) called the victim to his house while she was going to her father`s farm yesterday and raped her, Police station in-charge SK Singh said.
The victim`s family has alleged that Verma also gave her Rs 20 and told her not to disclose the incident to anyone, he said.
The victim`s father has also charged the accused`s wife of being involved in the crime.
Both are absconding, Singh said adding, the girl has been sent for medical examination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions