Minor girl raped in UP
Etah: A 16-year-old girl was allegedly
raped by a youth in Etah district when she had gone to attend a marriage function, police said on Tuesday.
In an FIR lodged yesterday, the minor had alleged that a 21-year-old youth, identified as Devender, took her to a nearby field and raped her, they said.
The victim was found by her family members in the fields, who later caught the accused and beat him up before handing him over to the police.
The minor was sent for a medical examination to a local hospital, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler