Minor girl raped in Uttar Pradesh
Sitapur: A 13-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a man in village Belva Basiah in Sakran area here, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place Saturday evening when the minor girl had gone to collect vegetables from fields when a person named Sonu raped here, they said.
The accused fled from the spot after the incident, they said. Police is probing the matter and has launched a manhunt to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued