Minor girl raped, murdered in Bijnor
Bijnor: An eight-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered in village Chhitawar in Kiratpur area here, police said on Tuesday.
The dead body of the girl was found in a field yesterday with scarf tied around her neck, they said.
The girl went missing on September 1 after which her parents had lodged an FIR.
The post-mortem of the girl confirmed rape.
The police are probing the matter. No arrests have so far been made in this connection, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note