Minor girl raped, murdered in Saharanpur
Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh): A three-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered in Fatehpur Kala village of the district, following which a youth has been arrested, police said on Friday.
The girl was playing outside her house in Fatehpur Kala village in Naagal area when a 19-year-old youth, identified as Bobby, abducted her last evening, SP City Dileep Shrivastava said.
The accused raped the minor and later dumped her body in a nearby field, he said, adding that the villagers found the body late at night.
The accused has been arrested and a case under various sections of the IPC has been registered against him, Shrivastava said.
Post-mortem reports confirmed that the minor was raped, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...