Minor girl raped, murdered in Saharanpur
Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh): A three-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered in Fatehpur Kala village of the district, following which a youth has been arrested, police said on Friday.
The girl was playing outside her house in Fatehpur Kala village in Naagal area when a 19-year-old youth, identified as Bobby, abducted her last evening, SP City Dileep Shrivastava said.
The accused raped the minor and later dumped her body in a nearby field, he said, adding that the villagers found the body late at night.
The accused has been arrested and a case under various sections of the IPC has been registered against him, Shrivastava said.
Post-mortem reports confirmed that the minor was raped, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clinton attacks Trump's outreach to black voters in new ad
- Colombia ceasefire will not stop government fighting crime: Official
- Amazon dabbling with 30-hour work weeks: Report
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Scorpene submarine data leak: 'Whistleblower' to hand over disk to 'government'