Minor girl raped, murdered in Saharanpur
Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh): A three-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered in Fatehpur Kala village of the district, following which a youth has been arrested, police said on Friday.
The girl was playing outside her house in Fatehpur Kala village in Naagal area when a 19-year-old youth, identified as Bobby, abducted her last evening, SP City Dileep Shrivastava said.
The accused raped the minor and later dumped her body in a nearby field, he said, adding that the villagers found the body late at night.
The accused has been arrested and a case under various sections of the IPC has been registered against him, Shrivastava said.
Post-mortem reports confirmed that the minor was raped, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Donald Trump was 'being sarcastic' over Russia hacking comments
- Full text of US President Barack Obama's speech at Democratic convention
- Tim Kaine accepts Democratic nomination for VP
- Decoded! 5 exciting details of your PAN number
- World Hepatitis Day: 52 million Indians suffer from chronic hepatitis