Minor girl raped, murdered in Saharanpur
Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh): A three-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered in Fatehpur Kala village of the district, following which a youth has been arrested, police said on Friday.
The girl was playing outside her house in Fatehpur Kala village in Naagal area when a 19-year-old youth, identified as Bobby, abducted her last evening, SP City Dileep Shrivastava said.
The accused raped the minor and later dumped her body in a nearby field, he said, adding that the villagers found the body late at night.
The accused has been arrested and a case under various sections of the IPC has been registered against him, Shrivastava said.
Post-mortem reports confirmed that the minor was raped, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan