Minor girl raped, murdered in Saharanpur
Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh): A three-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered in Fatehpur Kala village of the district, following which a youth has been arrested, police said on Friday.
The girl was playing outside her house in Fatehpur Kala village in Naagal area when a 19-year-old youth, identified as Bobby, abducted her last evening, SP City Dileep Shrivastava said.
The accused raped the minor and later dumped her body in a nearby field, he said, adding that the villagers found the body late at night.
The accused has been arrested and a case under various sections of the IPC has been registered against him, Shrivastava said.
Post-mortem reports confirmed that the minor was raped, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand