Minor girl set ablaze after rape attempt in UP
Sitapur: A Class 12 student was
allegedly set on fire injuring her seriously by two boys after
they failed to rape her.
Two youths Tillu and Taiyan tried to rape one Mamta
Bharti in village Jihuri Ramkot area and set her afire while
she was alone in the house, police said.
The girl has been admitted to the hospital, where she
gave her statement to the police.
The police has launched a manhunt to nab the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation