Minor girl`s body found with kidney missing
Barabanki: A minor girl was found dead with one of her kidneys missing in village Bhitokhar
here, police said on Monday.
"Her death is suspected to be a case of human sacrifice as the kidney has not been taken out scientifically, SP Navneet Rana said.
The decomposed body of the five-yr-old girl was found in a field on the night of June 11, he said.
The girl was missing from June 8, when she went to attend a marriage function with her father.
Autopsy report indicated that the girl was not raped, police said adding that a probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror