Minor girl`s body found with kidney missing
Barabanki: A minor girl was found dead with one of her kidneys missing in village Bhitokhar
here, police said on Monday.
"Her death is suspected to be a case of human sacrifice as the kidney has not been taken out scientifically, SP Navneet Rana said.
The decomposed body of the five-yr-old girl was found in a field on the night of June 11, he said.
The girl was missing from June 8, when she went to attend a marriage function with her father.
Autopsy report indicated that the girl was not raped, police said adding that a probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air