Minor girl`s body found with kidney missing
Barabanki: A minor girl was found dead with one of her kidneys missing in village Bhitokhar
here, police said on Monday.
"Her death is suspected to be a case of human sacrifice as the kidney has not been taken out scientifically, SP Navneet Rana said.
The decomposed body of the five-yr-old girl was found in a field on the night of June 11, he said.
The girl was missing from June 8, when she went to attend a marriage function with her father.
Autopsy report indicated that the girl was not raped, police said adding that a probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail