Minor girl`s body found with kidney missing
Barabanki: A minor girl was found dead with one of her kidneys missing in village Bhitokhar
here, police said on Monday.
"Her death is suspected to be a case of human sacrifice as the kidney has not been taken out scientifically, SP Navneet Rana said.
The decomposed body of the five-yr-old girl was found in a field on the night of June 11, he said.
The girl was missing from June 8, when she went to attend a marriage function with her father.
Autopsy report indicated that the girl was not raped, police said adding that a probe is on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!