Minor molested, one held in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A six-year-old girl was allegedly molested and a person arrested in this connection on Tuesday, police said.
Ravi Agrawal, a shop owner in Sihani gate, area molested the child when she came to buy bread at his shop, police said.
On the pretext of giving her bread, Ravi brought the girl inside his shop and tried to molest her, they said, adding the minor`s cry for help drew the attention of local residents.
The shop owner was later arrested and the girl sent for medical examination, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video