Minor molested, one held in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A six-year-old girl was allegedly molested and a person arrested in this connection on Tuesday, police said.
Ravi Agrawal, a shop owner in Sihani gate, area molested the child when she came to buy bread at his shop, police said.
On the pretext of giving her bread, Ravi brought the girl inside his shop and tried to molest her, they said, adding the minor`s cry for help drew the attention of local residents.
The shop owner was later arrested and the girl sent for medical examination, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi