Minor raped and killed in Uttar Pradesh
Barabanki: A seven-year-old girl was raped and killed allegedly by a youth in Subeha area, police sources said here.
The girl was raped and later strangulated to death by her neighbour Amar Kumar on Saturday night, they said.
Police said that accused Amar was arrested yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years