Minor raped and killed in Uttar Pradesh
Barabanki: A seven-year-old girl was raped and killed allegedly by a youth in Subeha area, police sources said here.
The girl was raped and later strangulated to death by her neighbour Amar Kumar on Saturday night, they said.
Police said that accused Amar was arrested yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets