Minor raped and killed in Uttar Pradesh
Barabanki: A seven-year-old girl was raped and killed allegedly by a youth in Subeha area, police sources said here.
The girl was raped and later strangulated to death by her neighbour Amar Kumar on Saturday night, they said.
Police said that accused Amar was arrested yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Modi finds 'Little India' with Diwali lights, delicious food in Singapore - In Pics
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!