Minor raped by friends on false pretext of marriage
Meerut: A 15-year-old girl was gang-raped, beaten up badly and burnt with cigarettes allegedly by her friend and his companions, who later dumped her in an unconscious state in Khevai village here, police said.
The accused Sachin had called the victim with the help of his sister on February 3 on a false pretext of marrying her.
He then took the minor girl and his sister to Muzaffarnagar on a motorbike.
Sachin then dropped his sister midway and took the victim in a car in which two persons were already seated. The three then took the girl to an unknown place where they took turns to rape her, police said.
The victim was also beaten up with a belt and burnt with cigarette. She was later dumped in an unconscious state in a forest near Muzaffarnagar district, police said.
The girl later somehow managed to reach a brick kiln where the labourers working there informed the police about her condition.
The victim has been sent for medical examination and a search is on for the three accused, circle officer Ayodhya Prasad said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred