Minor raped by friends on false pretext of marriage
Meerut: A 15-year-old girl was gang-raped, beaten up badly and burnt with cigarettes allegedly by her friend and his companions, who later dumped her in an unconscious state in Khevai village here, police said.
The accused Sachin had called the victim with the help of his sister on February 3 on a false pretext of marrying her.
He then took the minor girl and his sister to Muzaffarnagar on a motorbike.
Sachin then dropped his sister midway and took the victim in a car in which two persons were already seated. The three then took the girl to an unknown place where they took turns to rape her, police said.
The victim was also beaten up with a belt and burnt with cigarette. She was later dumped in an unconscious state in a forest near Muzaffarnagar district, police said.
The girl later somehow managed to reach a brick kiln where the labourers working there informed the police about her condition.
The victim has been sent for medical examination and a search is on for the three accused, circle officer Ayodhya Prasad said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show to focus on building new enterprise
- Space X Dragon successfully splashes down in Pacific Ocean with crucial NASA research samples
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured