Minor raped by friends on false pretext of marriage
Meerut: A 15-year-old girl was gang-raped, beaten up badly and burnt with cigarettes allegedly by her friend and his companions, who later dumped her in an unconscious state in Khevai village here, police said.
The accused Sachin had called the victim with the help of his sister on February 3 on a false pretext of marrying her.
He then took the minor girl and his sister to Muzaffarnagar on a motorbike.
Sachin then dropped his sister midway and took the victim in a car in which two persons were already seated. The three then took the girl to an unknown place where they took turns to rape her, police said.
The victim was also beaten up with a belt and burnt with cigarette. She was later dumped in an unconscious state in a forest near Muzaffarnagar district, police said.
The girl later somehow managed to reach a brick kiln where the labourers working there informed the police about her condition.
The victim has been sent for medical examination and a search is on for the three accused, circle officer Ayodhya Prasad said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach