Minor raped in Bulandshahr
Bulandshahr: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Anoopshahr area of Bulandshahr district, police said on Thursday.
"Around two o`clock yesterday, a youth was passing through the area in the Khushalgarh village of Anoopshahr. On finding the girl playing alone - outside her home - the youth lured her into his house by offering candies and raped her," SSP Gulaab Singh said.
Following this, he left the girl outside her home. On being questioned by parents, the girl narrated the ordeal, Singh said.
Late evening yesterday, the parents of the victim approached the police and registered a complaint in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi