Minor raped in Bulandshahr
Bulandshahr: A seven-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a youth in Anoopshahr area of Bulandshahr district, police said on Thursday.
"Around two o`clock yesterday, a youth was passing through the area in the Khushalgarh village of Anoopshahr. On finding the girl playing alone - outside her home - the youth lured her into his house by offering candies and raped her," SSP Gulaab Singh said.
Following this, he left the girl outside her home. On being questioned by parents, the girl narrated the ordeal, Singh said.
Late evening yesterday, the parents of the victim approached the police and registered a complaint in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what