Minor son of businessman kidnapped
Ghaziabad: An eight-year-old son of a local
businessman was on Tuesday kidnapped while he was on way to school,
The boy, a standard-II student, was kidnapped by an
unidentified group of men at around 7:30 am, they said.
The incident took place when the boy was on way to school
in a car at Hapur city, about 60 km from here, they said.
Protesting the incident and demanding immediate release
of the boy, traders blocked the Delhi-Ghaziabad road for about
four hours, police said.
Vigil has been tightened in the district and a search
operation is on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video