Miscreant dies in Lucknow after getting stuck in drain
Lucknow: A person died after jumping into a drain trying to evade arrest here in Dhaurhara area of the district, sources said on Tuesday.
The deceased identified as Moti, was one of the four miscreants who jumped into a drain in Lakhimpur Kheri area of the district yesterday to evade police arrest, home department sources said.
Moti got stuck in the drain and died while the other three got arrested, they said.
The miscreants had committed robbery in the Dhaurhara area, they said, adding a motorcycle was recovered from them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city