Missing B Tech student found dead
Kanpur: Body of a B Tech student, missing since last 15 days, was recovered from a drainage near Kalyanpur police station, police said on Wednesday.
"Body of Sachin Kumar (20), a student of second year B.Tech from a private engineering college was found yesterday," said Rajesh Yadav, Circle Officer of the Kalyanpur police station.
He had been missing since last fifteen days and his family members had informed the police.
"It seems that he had been murdered and his body was later thrown into the drain. We are also probing if he was involved in any love affair," said Yadav.
"His body has been sent for post-mortem and further investigations are on," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists