Missing boy found dead in school toilet
Bijnor (UP): A nine-year-old boy, who was
missing for the past four days, was found dead inside the
toilet of a primary school here, police said.
Body of Abhay, a student of class two, was recovered from
the toilet with his hands and legs tied, they said, adding
that acid was thrown on the body but there was no injury mark
Abhay had gone missing on Wednesday while on his way to
attend a religious function in Chandpur area of the district
Police are probing into the death of the child with some
locals alleging that he was sacrificed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion