Missing boy found dead in school toilet
Bijnor (UP): A nine-year-old boy, who was
missing for the past four days, was found dead inside the
toilet of a primary school here, police said.
Body of Abhay, a student of class two, was recovered from
the toilet with his hands and legs tied, they said, adding
that acid was thrown on the body but there was no injury mark
Abhay had gone missing on Wednesday while on his way to
attend a religious function in Chandpur area of the district
Police are probing into the death of the child with some
locals alleging that he was sacrificed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Record fifth win sends Lewis Hamilton top
- Olympian predicts record medal haul from Indian shooters at 2016 Rio Games
- Watch video: NASA's SDO captures solar material bursting from the sun!
- Salaries to go up 10.7%, star performers to gain handsomely: Study
- Nico Hulkenberg brings one point for Force India from Hungry