Missing boy found dead in school toilet
Bijnor (UP): A nine-year-old boy, who was
missing for the past four days, was found dead inside the
toilet of a primary school here, police said.
Body of Abhay, a student of class two, was recovered from
the toilet with his hands and legs tied, they said, adding
that acid was thrown on the body but there was no injury mark
Abhay had gone missing on Wednesday while on his way to
attend a religious function in Chandpur area of the district
Police are probing into the death of the child with some
locals alleging that he was sacrificed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back