Missing boy found dead in school toilet
Bijnor (UP): A nine-year-old boy, who was
missing for the past four days, was found dead inside the
toilet of a primary school here, police said.
Body of Abhay, a student of class two, was recovered from
the toilet with his hands and legs tied, they said, adding
that acid was thrown on the body but there was no injury mark
Abhay had gone missing on Wednesday while on his way to
attend a religious function in Chandpur area of the district
Police are probing into the death of the child with some
locals alleging that he was sacrificed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation