Missing Congress leader found dead
Ghaziabad: Body of a missing local
Congress leader has been found in a drain near Kadrabad
village here, police said here on Tuesday.
Body of Arvind Sharma, who went missing on July 15,
was recovered yesterday, they said.
Sharma went to meet some persons in Bhupender Puri in
Modinagar on July 15 and did not return since then.
He was also carrying Rs 50,000 and a mobile with him.
The body has been sent for postmortem, they said,
adding a case has been registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review