Missing Congress leader found dead
Ghaziabad: Body of a missing local
Congress leader has been found in a drain near Kadrabad
village here, police said here on Tuesday.
Body of Arvind Sharma, who went missing on July 15,
was recovered yesterday, they said.
Sharma went to meet some persons in Bhupender Puri in
Modinagar on July 15 and did not return since then.
He was also carrying Rs 50,000 and a mobile with him.
The body has been sent for postmortem, they said,
adding a case has been registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!