Missing girl found dead in UP
Sambhal (UP): Dead body of a girl, who went missing last week, was today found in a field in Akrauli village in Kud Fatehgarh area here, police said.
The 12-year-old girl went missing on December 29 while she was returning from her school, they said.
Police has sent the body for the postmortem and is probing the case.
When asked about the possibility of rape, Circle Officer Amar Singh said that it could be ascertained only after the post mortem report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city