Missing man`s family receives ransom letter from his abductors
Noida: The family of an automobile company
supervisor here, who went missing recently, today received a
letter from his kidnappers demanding a ransom of Rs 30 lakh.
A case of kidnapping has been registered against unknown
persons in this connection following the receipt of the letter
by the victim`s family, Dadri police station authorities said.
Mukesh Kumar had gone missing on July 30 from Dadri
Kasba, he said.
His family members are now waiting for another letter
from the kidnappers in which they are to inform them about the
place where they have to deliver the cash, he said.
Kumar`s friends and suspected persons near his residence
are being questioned to get clues about his kidnappers, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security
- DNA: Analyzing the impact of secret data leak of Scorpene submarine on India's security Part II
- DNA: Analyzing the possible hands indulged in Scorpene Submarine data leak
- DNA: Analyzing the media coverage on Kashmir violence
- DNA: PM Modi's photos and Indian flag raised during protests in Balochistan